Good morning,

Waking up to what’s terrible political news -- Republicans got hammered last night. The red wave never made it to shore.

Must think on this.

Drinking coffee, no alcohol in it, and thinking about how PA could have voted for Fetterman. And it makes sense if you are a dem. You may be voting for Fetterman, but worse case you are voting for a placeholder named Fetterman that will be replaced by another dem by the Governor.

Another takeaway from last night -- I think Trump is done politically. While America will likely be in worse shape two years from now, it is in pretty bad shape today and still the voters went left. No reason to think they won’t again in 2024 and Trump’s negatives will outweigh any populist appeal.

If the red wave had happened, I was sure he would run. Now that it hasn’t, I don’t know what that means for his big announcement next week. He’s running; he’s starting a third party effort; he’s not running; he’s building the world’s biggest and bestest golf course in Florida?

On the plus side, I’m happy for Sarah Huckabee Sanders winning in AR.

Happy Goat Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

I haven’t had a chance to go through the election results, but from what I’ve seen on AoSHQ, it doesn’t look good. How much was voters wanting moar far-Left policies and how much was cheating, I don’t know.

In re Trump: I really hope he doesn’t run. He’s got too many negatives and would just assure a D victory.

Interesting article, Sven. If we had the data, we’d have the proof of cheating. We saw data in the 2020 election that supported the ballots over votes proposition, but it has been brushed aside as erroneous. Even political operatives who have admitted to participating in wide-spread vote buying, such as in Florida, are ignored.

Hi, Sven and Paddy!

Kind of interesting that in the one state I’m pretty sure legit cleaned-up their elections after 2020 -- FL -- there was a red wave.

I think that the hugely increased turnout of early GOP voters made it a lot easier for the Dems to know how much cheating they’d have to do.

We’re still using Dominion machines here in Gwinnett. AYFKM?!?

Looks like we’re gonna have a runoff on 12/06 for the Senate seat; hope we can get rid of that Jooo-hating POS Warnock.

After the end of this year, I’m done voting; I’m tired of playing a stupid game that I know I will always lose.Voting either D or R is merely putting another nail in the constitution’s coffin at this point.

BK Update: Feeling pretty good today. Post-op followup with surgeon tomorrow morning.

==========================

bert from sesame street.jpeg
Last edited 2 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Elevator pitch for comedy show: A debate between Biden and Fetterman on anything.

Dinner and drinks with Brandon, Harris, AND Fetterman.

Walker is sending me emails asking for money. No thanks -- I pissed away $200 last time Georgia had a Senate runoff.

Last time GA had a Senate runoff, I pissed-away 30 minutes of my time and ended up with a Senator who hates my fucking guts due to an immutable part of who I am.

[Insert racially disparaging Yiddish phrase here]

May he be hit by a semi hauling sugar and have a sweet death.

Huh. Lauren Boebert is still a maybe in Colorado -- hope she pulls it off -- I like that girl.

Would you ever vote for someone named Frisch?

2022-11-09_18-48-09.png