That poor thread GIF lion looks tired.

Monday gaaaaaaaaaaaah! from Happy Larryville, GN.

Safe journeys (and plenty o’ sun), K8-E!

Continued Happy Birfday wishes to TeX and Sven; to kick-off your week, here’s a metal version of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”:

BrendaK
Admin

Oof — heavy metal in the morning? I dunno about that. Here’s sometime a bit more calm in the Sir Mix-a-lot genre. For TeX and Sven —

Well this version’s got some Hollywood star power:

If I had to be one of those teletubbies, I’d pick the green one. Nice metal, thanks, Fatwa. Nice guitar work, good beat. Lyrics, meh.

Survived Easter--even dragged Mrs Sven to church!

…I’d pick the green one

Cool…that’ll make finding your birfday present for next year pretty easy.

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!
Safe travels and a restful vacation, Kate! You certainly deserve it!
Good morning, Brenda, Fatwa, and Sven!
I’ve got another review session with my AP class today -- the last day of spring break. I wonder how many will show? Saturday only two did (the kids are the ones who picked these days and times).

That’s pretty disrespectful of you and your time; too bad you (presumably) can’t fine them for missed appointments.

There are currently four students here, out of the 12 or 13 who will be taking the AP test. One arrived 15 minutes late and has to leave after 45 minutes, another arrived 40 minutes late.

Criminy, Paddy…WTH is wrong with them kids?

It’s not their fault--they are time impaired. Chronologically challenged.

I was talking with my brother’s stepson and he has a daughter that will start middle school next semester--what we use to call junior high I guess, altho it’s only grades 7-8. Anyhow, she has 6 classes per day and they alternate the start times of each class like on a rolling schedule. So Class 1 starts at 8:00 on Monday and then on Tuesday, Class 1 starts at 9:00 and Class 6 starts at 8:00. Or some such thing. It’s to even things out for the kids that aren’t morning people--give everybody an equal shot at having every class at their ‘peak’ time at least a couple of times per week.

The administration has sent Joey Choo-Choo to Ukraine…Jeebus!

Cool. Did we get more than a draft pick in return?