It’s teh end of another work week; teh yay!

Also like Mac’s “Nedra Z-approved” thread pic; there’s a wolflet on our sofa even as I type this.

It’s supposed to get up into the 50s here in Happy Larryville; the burning orb is actually visible for the first time in many days.

Aside from that, I got nada; BBL.

Good morning,

I have less than Fatwa, but do wish everyone a Jerrylicious day!

Hai, Sven!

Oooh…more American diplomatic smart power:

Under fire for being a no-show at the Paris March Against Terrorism, the Obama administration sent Secretary of State John Kerry to Paris today to give a “big hug” to the French.

In addition to expressing solidarity with the French people, Secretary Kerry brought singer James Taylor to play his 1970s hit song “You’ve Got A Friend” for the French.

How come Kerry didn’t also bring Monsieur Jerry along? He could have mugged while wearing a beret or a burnoose or something…

“Hé, Dame…hé, Dame…le flavin!”

This is actually sort of funny:

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa and Sven!

I though Fatwa was linking to an article from The Onion, but no, John Kerry really did bring James Taylor to France with him. This is the team that’s supposed to restore America’s place as a respected world power? This is smart diplomacy?

#JeSuisSoftRock103FM

Jerry Atrick

#JeSuisfeelingbetternowthatJamesTaylorbarelysang.

Jerry Atrick

If only John Kerry had been Secretary of State in 1939…he’d be dead now.

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

John “Neville” Chamberkerry?

Jerry Atrick

John K. Chamberpot?

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

That’s the Chamberpot calling the Kerry full of sh!t.

Hai, Paddy and Jerry!

Nice version of “FM”; one of my all-time favorite SD tunes.

I’m still pretty amazed that Becker and Fagen “made it”, not to mention having such a long career.

===============

I’m reminded of a letter my brother send me a couple of decades ago that was a two-page, single-spaced surrealistic ramble. (Done without the use of any intoxicants.) There was a bit re a new biographical stage play based on the life of the Three Stooges done as theater of the absurd with Moe as the “tragic victim”.

My favorite part: it starred the Chamberlain Brothers -- Richard, Wilt and Neville.

My favorite part: it starred the Chamberlain Brothers — Richard, Wilt and Neville.

Tonight, the part of the gerbil will be played by Richard Gere.

Reply to  Machinist

Hai, Mac!

That may be a feature, not a bug.

Jame Fuckin’ Taylor to sing You Got a Friend to the French as they bury their dead????

To repeat what has been said several times over the last six years: we are so fucked.

I mean really. WTF? I can’t believe someone in the audience didnt toss a chair at these idiots.

Hai, Sven!

Next, John Effin’ Kerry will take Paul McCartney to Syria to perform “We Can Work It Out” for the Chinless Ophthalmologist.

photo Assad_Snitznoodle_zps1ee5f511.jpg

photo Assad_Snitznoodle2_zps36c1d072.jpg

Hey Mr Arbuckle!

So is Obama officially worse than Carter? I have to say yes.

I’m embarrassed to be an American tonight.

Sheesh, just sheesh.

And to all a good night.