We now return you to our regular snarky programming.
So, I’ve been thinking about dark matter. No, not that dark matter, though I can see why you might assume I think about that.
Astronomers have said that galaxies are moving away from each other at an increasing rate. Physicists say that there must be something, dark matter, pushing them apart. Everything I read says that galaxies are being pushed apart. Being a contrary sort of person, it got me thinking. What if they are being drawn apart rather than pushed. In other words, the galaxies are gravitating to something else.
What else? Here’s a thought. We know that at the earliest point in the big bang there were particles traveling faster than the speed of light. That according to current calculations at much as 75% of pre-big bang matter is missing, hence the term dark matter. Scientists seem to think that the missing matter is all around us but cannot find it.
What if all the dark matter was at the edge of the universe? That the universe is rather like a balloon and that the galaxies are gravitating toward that mass at the edge. That the oldest galaxies may have already been ensnared by the edge of darkness increasing its mass and gravitational pull.
This might also explain the big bang. The edge of darkness begins to increase in mass, this mass has the effect of pulling in the edges of the universe ensnaring more galaxies. The process continues until the edge of darkness has so much mass that it rapidly collapses. Until, big bang n.
What do you think? Remember, you do not have to be a scientist to think about things.
Would it kill ya to comment?
- Man, he just has to hog all the attention.
- Yes, but they are the IMPORTANT 4%.
- Once a dick, always a dick. Now go away.
- Look at the flowering of mammals after the dinosaurs.
- Sing it again! Second verse, same as the first.
- Medium brown, firm?
- Good thing he didn’t try that with Tex_La_Native.
- We could, it would just be a full time job!
MSNBC news headlines:
- Tea Party conspires to take down internet
- Republicans responsible for starving families
- Conservative women harass local medical facility
- Republican elite fix another election
- Tea Party conspiracy sets off huge underground explosion
- Solely because of the Republicans
- If only conservatives had better chins
- Rich Republicans getting preferential transplants
Wednesday’s crappy submission. You will like it.
- Gee, I was told that honeymoons only last six days, ’cause seven days makes a whole week.
- Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and fly, fly, fly.
- Sign here, initial there, there and there. Now make me a sammich.
- The sky is falling, the sky is falling. No, really it is.
- Umm, they let me in?
- She’s a disgrace to her fake race.
- I used to get yelled at for whispering, let alone moaning.
- It’s not about you. What makes you think it’s about you?
Now that I’m 65 I am beginning to come face-to-face with my own mortality. This is not necessarily a bad thing, just different. A new phase, a new chapter, a new outlook. I see things differently. I see dead people. Well, no, I’m lying about that.
What about you? Talk to me.