Happy Caturday, GN!

Another fine thread GIF, Mac; menacing cat is menacing.

So is Obama officially worse than Carter? I have to say yes.

I think it’s accurate to say he’s worse than Nixon, Carter and Clinton combined.

Jerry Atrick

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Greetings from I can’t wait to get to Orlando Bountiful.

I sure do hope y’all have a wonderful Saturday, ’cause you just know I will.

Jerry Atrick

Howdy Fatwa,

Everything happy in happy Larryville?

Heya, Jerry --

Things are mostly okay here, t’anks. (Cold, though.)

How’s your bidness trip going?

Jerry Atrick

I’ll be attending the PGA show and convention starting Monday and going thru Thursday…I don’t play golf.

Well…I presume that’s worth your time in some fashion.

I’m not a golfer, either; it’s like I’m completely missing all genes having to do with sports of any type.

Jerry Atrick

I took another job, along with those I already have, as COO and portfolio manager with a vulture capital company. Said company is backing a golf ball and golf club manufacturer.

If I had money to burn I’d play golf…or buy a boat. I don’t so I don’t.

If you ever are in a position to indulge in one of those hobbies, you’re probably better off with the boat. 😉

Jerry Atrick

Well, the boat I want requires a crew of 20 and can have 15 guests, has an elevator, 4 personal watercraft, 3 12 person aux boats, 2 dining rooms and an owner only deck. So, no.

Maaaaaaan…talk about the proverbial ship coming in.

I just saw some sumbitch in IL won the $270M MegaMillions jackpot. Dang…I really thought BrendaK and I were finally due. I haz a sad.

Jerry Atrick

Me, too. The lottery is a great way to invest.

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

With a jackpot that size, the risk/reward ratio almost justifies the dollar I “invested”.

Because our children win, too.

My audio engineering / production mentor, who’s from western KY, refers to purchasing the odd lottery ticket as his “hillbilly retirement plan”.

Off to do stuff; BBL.

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!
Hai, Fatwa and Jerry!

So Jerry’s going to Orlando to sell somebody elses balls and clubs and Fatwa is investing in odd lottery tickets. And all this time I’ve been investing in valu-rite. I need a new investment advisor.

Jerry Atrick

Hiya Paddy,

I KNOW. I can’t wait to ask people to just hold my balls, to inspect my balls. Do you like my balls? They’re designed to go straight you know, if they are hit correctly. Just roll them around in your hand, see the dimple pattern? It’s patented!

If you like my balls, you’ll love my club. They go together — can’t be separated.

Paddy --

You probably ought to have invested in WTF rather than Val-U-Rite; I don’t think all of the Morons together guzzle as much vodka as PhuD.

And since I’m making fun of Scandahoovian products, what if M.C. Escher had designed IKEA assembly instructions?

Jerry Atrick

You mean he didn’t? Are you sure? The last time I assembled an IKEA item I could’ve sworn he did.

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

It was probably just that damned metric system.

Did you have a lot of people looking at your balls today, Jerry?

Jerry Atrick

See above!

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

Did anyone take them out for a test drive?

BTW, I hope marketing came up with a better name for your club than “Big Bertha” -- that’s just wrong on so many levels.

Jerry Atrick

Paddy, see my reply to your 12:57 comment.