Jerry Atrick

Cry HVAC and let slip the dogs of war!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Jerry!

I’m pretty damned sure no Wheelizens want your HVAC system; just those belonging to our venal rulers and their foul little bureaucratic minions. 🙂

How ya doin’?

Sven

“LOLCATS”???? Are they still out there? With their lousy grammar and goofy looks?

Sven

Manners. Good morning, GN!

Sven

Saw some of Carly Fiorina’s speech at CPAC yesterday--she did a good job. Was hoping that she could have stayed in the race longer, but I guess she never really had much of a chance.

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Jerry, Fatwa, and Sven!

It looks like rain will be moving in late tonight and sticking around through Monday.

Carly Fiorina -- I don’t know if it was her campaign organization, funding, the media, or a combination, but her campaign never really seemed to gain traction.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Sven and Paddy!

I think part of Fiorina’s problem was the media; she’s far more articulate -- not to mention presentable -- than “The World’s Smartest Woman” and I believe the media were worried that Carly would cut into Hillary’s presumed turf with the majority of woman who aren’t pretty far left.

Plus, she had an actual record of working hard and achieving stuff, unlike Teh Cankle Lady.

Additionally, both political parties played-up the negative aspects of legitimate problems which occurred during her time leading HP. The GOPe wanted to get rid of an “outsider”; the DNC didn’t want a woman in the race who would compare very favorably vs. Hillary.

Just my $0.02.

Carly Fiorina’s H-P Tenure: A Disputed Legacy .

Sven

In terms of her appearance and demeanor, she’s what i had hoped Sarah Palin would have become as opposed to being stuck in perpetual “you bethca” mode.

Hey Paddy--hope your new job is shaping up. And hi Fatwa and Jerry.

Sven

I’m out of sorts--nightmares, poor sleep, and headaches this past week. Do not like much.

I had a bunch of HR training modules to go through on Friday -- how to participate in a performance review, communication, safe driving, etiquette in written business communication, etc. At the end of each module was a test. You have to score 70% or higher to pass. At the beginning of each module was a pre-test. If you score 70% or higher, you don’t have to wade through the module. I doubt any one of us would have to sit through those modules.

I have more training scheduled for Monday and Wednesday afternoons. I tell you, for a bunch of educators, they sure don’t know how to teach.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Sven --

Sorry you had a carpy week; hope this weekend is healing and that next week is a better one.

Paddy --

I suspect you scored significantly better than 70% on the pre-tests.

I tell you, for a bunch of educators, they sure don’t know how to teach.

Color me thoroughly, altogether and wholly surprised.

Sven

Just up from a nap and feeling better. THanks for checking on me, Fatwa, and the good wishes from you other guys. Jus tnot been a good week for no good reason that i can fathom, unless it’s just the End Times courtesy of Donald Trump. Mrs Sven is takingme out to lunch to see if tha tlivens me up.

Sven

How I picture the Republican convention.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Heh, Mac.

I’m thinking the GOP convention will be more like:

Or even: