Good morning -- bad news on the Trump front with him and Melania being diagnosed with the Chinese flu. It’s probably too much to hope for that he infected Biden the other night?

I imagine the MSM is having a field day over this -- full hardons and righteous vindication mode.

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

I watched a little of the news last night and caught the story about the President and First Lady. It appears one of his close advisors test positive earlier, but the talking heads were speculating that he caught it at one of his rallies, while Slow Joe was taking the more cautious approach and limiting his exposure.

Yes, if only Trump weren’t so arrogant and anti-science…serves him right.

It’s awful quiet here…

Busy morning. I’m just now getting some lunch.

Jerry Atrick
Reply to  Machinist

Old, Old! He’s my age. Soooo young, you ageist! Sad! I’m the greatest ever.

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

Hey, Jerry! You’re looking as young as ever! I hope you haven’t been traumatizing your neighbors by patching your roof in sweatpants again.

Reply to  Machinist

Hi Mac! Good to see you!

Mac AND Jerry -- good to see you boys!

So hard to tell the impact today will have on the election. Like most everything else in 2020, no one really has a clue. I do wish that some of the leaks and surprises would occur on the other side though, at least once in awhile. That’s not too much to ask.

Teh bestest places ever is reconsidering, or at least discussing, its workforce model -- they may fully embrace a remote workforce. If that’s the case, good-bye California.

Made the mistake of reading “celebrity” gleeful comments about Trump -- really time to say fuck off Hollywood and most of the entertainment world.
Must think on this.

I’m sure Fatwa could come up with an appropriate paragraph or two.