Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

[Riffing lazily off of Mac’s thread pic]

Sunday greetin’s, Peeps!

I am trying to maintain a positive attitude like our fearless Fatwa…

Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh yeah, Mac’s got me dead to rights on that one; I’m always looking on the bright side of life and accentuating the positive. Me being Mr. “The Glass Is Half-Full” and all. 👿

BBL.

17 days ago

The other cats are already planning to kill and eat the kitten’s chick and then laughing at him while they do it.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
17 days ago

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!

We got Christmas put away yesterday and the house seems so much larger now. It always does. Later today we’ll go to my MiL’s to take down her tree (it’s artificial -- no fire danger) and her Christmas lights. In the meantime, I’ve got a Trader Joe’s run to make.

17 days ago

Hi, Paddy -- how’s your MiL feeling?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
17 days ago
Reply to  SvenMaga

She’s doing much better. Thanks for asking.

17 days ago

Hi, Fatwa -- good morning, GN.

I have the feeling that with Basement-Fweedom in charge, the date 1/6/21 will become their 9/11 with flags flown at half mast and the media replaying video from that day endlessly.

The refrain “Violence is never the answer” is getting tiresome especially after the multiple events of last year. Putting aside the hyperbole from Trump, Guiliani, Powell, Wood, etc., there appears to be sober data that something odd happened on election day last year as the votes were tabulated. When you couple that with the media, pollsters, and big tech’s actions leading up to the election, not to mention Basement’s obvious dementia, it’s not a stretch to believe that this election was stolen.

And if it was, then what actions short of violence should the American people take?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Hey, Sven and Paddy!

Analysis: Likely True.

Yep…it was already old the first time they used it last year. But these are morons who pretend that speech they don’t like is “violence” and violence they approve of is “speech”.

As re what actions should be taken, I’m coming up empty so far.

I’ll let my evil reptile brain chew on it for a while and see what -- if anything -- gets barfed out.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
17 days ago

I see we now have the ability to upvote and downvote comments, as well as to rate the thread pic.

Thanks TSwadministrator! Long may your blue glove, erm, uh, fly!

17 days ago

What’s with the green? Is that for Paddy?

17 days ago

OK, new features. What is easy to do now?

17 days ago

If you are a Trump supporter at a Trump rally and don’t want to lose your job afterwards, dress appropriately

17 days ago

I see that Parler is done.

Time for some deep thinking on the right side of the country as to how to move forward. Cold anger, not hand-wringling or whining about the unfairness of it all. Unfortunately, I expect a lot of destruction coming soon -- it’s back to the sixties.

I would like to see Trump do one more speech, not that I’d be able to see it, where he starts out with “Remember a few years ago when I told you that they weren’t really after me, that they were after you and I was just in their way? I’m sorry to say, America, that I’m no longer in their way. Good luck.”