Toad-Day is Monday, eh? Bah!

*Blinks eyes repeatedly*

I think I need moar caffeine; this place looks really different than I remember. 🙂

(Hey, Mr. WADministrator!!1!)

I suppose I’ll get to the “cold anger” point someday, but today sure as hell ain’t that day.

I don’t know quite how I’m gonna exhibit more contempt for our rulers than I normally do. Our new U.S. Rep. is some liberal bint. And you can imagine my delight that one of my new U.S. Senators is a Jew-hating, race-bating POS.

As of the present time, I no longer see any point in ever going to the polls again. Our election results will now be whatever the corrupt bastards in the Gold Dome wish them to be.

======================

math book 100 bananas.jpg
Last edited 9 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Just went back and read last night’s M.O.

Harper --

Thank you from the bottom of my wizened, bile-filled heart for your kind words.

I would post a screed about being undeserving of such fulsome praise, but LambiePieK is very insistent that I accept such things -- when they are truly meant -- more graciously than I am usually inclined to do.

Thus, very much obliged, ma’am.

(I can easily accept the plaudits of Papa Arbuckle, as they are exceedingly well-warranted. I very much wonder what he’d have to say about all the carp going on in our country. I dearly miss his wisdom and snarkasmâ„¢.)

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Is this “Let’s all eat flies Monday”? Are we being prepped for the upcoming Socialist Paradise?
Good morning, Fatwa!

I’m sure glad I refinanced my mortgage when I did. I don’t see mortgage rates moving in a favorable direction under the Joe-Blow administration. I’m also glad I work from home, as I’m sure Uncle Joe and his caretaker won’t let us out of our homes for quite some time.

Hi, Paddy!

We all know what flies eat.

I’ll be curious to see how local gummint here deals with The Ol’ Hair Sniffer’s promised hundred-day mask mandate.

Good morning, GN.

War makes odd allies, thinking about WWII in particular, and that makes me wonder if MAGA will consider teaming up with antifa. By all accounts, their tactics over the last year have improved considerably and they have a year’s experience employing them.

Just a cheery Monday thought.

Hi Fatwa and Paddy -- good to see Miss Harper last night and she’s spot on regarding you, Fatwa.

And here it comes from the House.

Huh. Pelosi blinked -- House adjourned without articles of impeachment.Or not? I assumed she was going to introduce them directly to the house in today’s session, but perhaps she’s filed them in some other fashion?

Last edited 9 months ago by Sven 2-0
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I’m shocked! I really thought Nancy and the rest of her crew were going to go full retard.