8 days ago

Good morning -- hoping the Texas contingent is staying safe. Georgia, too.

I keep harping back to Basement Joe proclaiming “We believe in truth, not facts” especially when reading this: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-false-and-exaggerated-claims

Last edited 8 days ago by Sven 2-0
dv8
dv8
8 days ago

I remember when Bejing Biden coined the “Truth over Facts” thing and some guy registered the domain.

Jerry Atrick
8 days ago

Hey, what about the Bountiful contingent crew?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  Jerry Atrick

How are things in Bountiful? I hope you haven’t had any major tree problems.

8 days ago

I’m so old that I can remember when you surfed the web, that most everything was free and available. Now, more often than not, whenever I hit a website it’s WE’VE DETECTED YOU HAVE AN AD BLOCKER -- TURN IT OFF OR SUBSCRIBE TO VIEW THIS CONTENT. Or YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL OF OUR COOKIES IN ORDER TO PROCEED. Or WE WANT TO SEND YOU NOTIFICATIONS TO KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ALL OUR IMPORTANT STUFF.

It’s most annoying.

Jerry Atrick
8 days ago

I’m so old that I can remember when you had to surf the classified pages of a newspaper or the back pages of Mad Magazine, Grit, Popular Science, or Popular Mechanics.

Last edited 8 days ago by Jerry Atrick
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
8 days ago

That’s an interesting “probe” that the LAPD chief is going to conduct.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
8 days ago

Happy Entertaining Anteater Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

I echo Sven’s comments regarding our frozen Gerbils. Don’t go out unless you have to.

Sven -- great article. Unfortunately both the truth and facts mean nothing to those people.

8 days ago

Awful, but not unexpected news -- Rush Limbaugh has died.

And the left/MSM will begin dancing a jig in 3,2,1…

dv8
dv8
8 days ago

Wow. Bad news indeed. Although I’ve not been listening to him that much in the last 10 years or so, I’ve been listening to him since the 1980s. I’d occasionally check in on a pod cast every so often, or I’d catch something he’d written. But My talk radio listening sorta went along with my driving for a living, which I have only recently started up again.

Anyway, I’m so sorry to hear about this, but I guess we all knew it was coming sooner rather than later.

I was so glad he was able to get the Presidential Medal of Freedom when he was still alive to appreciate it.

He will be missed.

Jerry Atrick
8 days ago

I remember watching him on cable (Washington, DC) in 1986 and realizing there was someone who got what I was thinking.

Last edited 8 days ago by Jerry Atrick
dv8
dv8
8 days ago

I am indeed entertained…………

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
7 days ago

A reflective Ash Wednesday, Gerbil Nation.

It is strange to not gather this evening for a service of worship and the imposition of ashes. Two weeks to flatten the curve has morphed into “maybe next Thanksgiving”.