‘Struth, Mac. (I’m the designated “arachnid security service” here at CasaK.)

Happy (buh!) Monday and March 1st, GerbiliΓ±os!

I suspect that ATF Tweet from yesterday was “scheduled” and that whoever posts/monitors on that account was not on the job yesterday. We’ll see what happens to the thread today after their social media folks have a look at it. πŸ‘Ώ

===================

I wonder if it’s possible to defeat this ship:

kobayashi maru ship.jpg
Last edited 7 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
Reply to  Just Mac

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Hi, Mac (and Elena)!

Last edited 7 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Have to admit that I had to google this…I renounce myself.

dv8
dv8

I’m not sure what’s more awesome, the Kobiashi Moru or the Giant Bird Spider.

Morning Gerbils. It’s… Going up to Flagstaff day for us. MS treatment for Harper but usually a kind of fun day all around. We try to do some fun stuff while we’re up there and/or on the way up and/or back.

Maybe I’ll/We’ll check in on you guys during the trip.

See ya’ll later.

dv8
dv8
Reply to  dv8

Also, thanks a lot for your words of encouragement yesterday. I guess I tend toward being melancholy. What can I say.

We finished watching, or I guess, half watching, iZombie (again) Still a fun show with fun ideas and awesome overacting.

All in all, a cute show that merits a rewatch. It does go off the rails in its latter seasons, but that’s pretty typical of most shows.

I think they chase after ratings. The same thing for “Lucifer” I think both of us liked the premise of Lucifer solving chrimes with his detective friend. And, Clyde the detective solving crimes with his Zombie friend. Sometimes they try to introduce big dramatic story arcs but they lose the core appeal of the show.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy March Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Mac, and dv8!

dv8 -- enjoy your trip your lovely bride. I’m glad you’re in the habit of having some fun on the journey.

Busy day today. Gotta git movin’.

Good morning, GN.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Good morning, Sven-the-Denounced!

Kind of sucks, but good for them, my oldest friend, known him since high school days, is leaving California for Idaho for the usual reasons. I also met another friend for a beer over the weekend -- him and his wife are seriously looking at Texas with a planned move date in the next couple of months. Also for the usual reasons.

Jerry Atrick

Good afternoon everyone. Greetings from beautiful Bountiful.

Hi Fatwa, Mac, dv8, Sven, and Paddy.

Ol’ Jerry is eyeing a move from Bountiful to Pensacola and Boston. Our oil fields are in southwest Alabama and our grandson is in Massachusetts. We plan on spending at least 190 days in Florida and the rest in Boston.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  Jerry Atrick

Hi Jerry!

Congratulations on the upcoming move! I’m sure you’re going to miss that beautiful home you have in Bountiful -- especially after all the hard work you’ve put into it. Teh Younger is moving back to St. Petersburg at the end of this month. We’re hoping he gets a job before he moves, but if not, we think his chances are better once he’s in state.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  Just Mac

With tolerant neighbors!
With boobs!
Can’t forget the boobs!

Last edited 7 months ago by Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
dv8
dv8

Wow lots of folks moving out of blue (aka red (aka commie)) cities.

Back from our trip north.

We did a fair bit of clothes shopping, for some reason.

Harper bought some uncharacteristic clothing.

For example, some leggings.

I bought some work clothes and a zipper hoodie. and a few other sundries.

Harper even considered a pair of blue jeans, but didn’t want to create an additional alteration project for me.

Although, I told her I really wouldn’t mind. I actually studied up on how jeans are altered for extremely hourglass gals. It’s really a pretty simple technique that avoids the removal and refitting of the entire waistband. It’s really a rather clever trick but not all that hard to do.

Last edited 7 months ago by dv8