Humpy Hapday, GN!

Nice to see dv8’s and Sven’s Christmas decor is coming along.

Sven --

Hope your back is better today.

dv8 --

Hope Teh Big Route went smoothly.

Just checked the latest SoCal weather forecasts; hoo boy, looks like some serious rain starting late tonight. Guess we’ll see how successful our various repairs and tarps were.

I’m sure we’ll get calls from some disgruntled people whose HOAs didn’t approve the work we proposed subsequent to our extremely prompt inspections and written proposals after the last heavy rain.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

====================

all-thomas supreme court.jpg

Hi, Fatwa. Please stop checking the storm forecasts -- every time you do you make it worse. Thanks.

Jerry Atrick

Good morning everyone! Greetings from Brrr Boston. I sure do hope y’all are having a wonderful day, ’cause you just know I am. We’re heading on to the great white north (in more ways than one) in Maine for Christmas.

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

Merry Christmas and safe travels, Jerry.

Reply to  Mac

Echoing Mac’s sentiments -- thank you.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

Have a holly jolly one, Jerry!!!

Happy Mood Swing Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Sven, Jerry!, and Mac!

Jerry -- Merry Christmas to you and your family! Safe travels and have a wonderful time! Thank you for building this place for all of us!

Fatwa -- I’m sure you’ll receive more than a few phone calls/emails. I hope you’ll be able to tell them where to direct their ire.

Sven -- I hope your back heals quickly.

Teh Younger flies in in a couple of hours. Meanwhile I need to make another run to Trader Joe’s. Wish me luck!

Thanks, guys -- my back is OK, it was just feeling sore for a few days and I didn’t want to chance making it worse.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Looks like I slept through this day, pretty much.

Fatwa: The Big Route went fine. This is my restup day.

This morning I turned my sleep machine up to 11 (yes… a Spinal Tap reference) I had a suspicion that I needed to do that.

We’ll see if I sleep better now.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hello Jerry, Mac, Fatwa, Paddy, and Sven!

I have to figure out how I’m going to tell this story I want to tell all y’all.

I think you will all find it interesting. So I’ll mull it over for a few days and post it when I have a better idea.