Happy First DST Monday o’ the year from dark Larryville, GN!

In response to teh thread query: Dunno, as SackO’SoulsK already pilfered mine.

=======================

AFAIC, the present gummint of our country should be dissolved…with hydrofluoric acid.

=======================

who dropped more boxers?.jpeg
Last edited 6 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Time for a new week.

I’m awake.

I’ll have to sleep one more time before work.

Although… it’s not as big a deal on Monday, because I have a rather short shift tonight.

FFS, where’s the sun??????

Grumpy morning greetings, GN. Good morning, Fatwa, and Dv8,

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hi Sven, Fatwa

Still awake. I was watching the latest RedLetterMedia video. It’s a new Best of the Worst/wheel of the worst video. Those are always fun. They usually upload only once a week, so whatever series they do, it’s always on that schedule. It could be a plinkett review, a BotW, ReView, Half in the Bag, Mike and Jay talk about, etc.

Still there is only one per week.

We always look forward to them.

Happy Pi Day, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, dv8 (and Harper!), and Sven!

DST -- Do. Not. Want.

I’m attending a charter school convention this week, which means that work will pile up. Oh, and my new cow-worker, the one who asks me to check her work because she didn’t (still doesn’t) have the qualifications for her job? Has been working less-and-less over the past few weeks as her mother is dying and she drove out to Arizona to be with her. Wednesday she started turning over all of her work to me. I really think she should have turned it over to her boss, since we’re not in the same department, but her boss probably would have turned it over to me anyway. I feel bad for her, but at the same time resent the extra work, especially given how much of it I’ve been doing all year. Oh well, we can’t always be good gerbils.

C’y’all laterz.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hey Paddy,

Is that (DST) time again?

Since we don’t have it here, it usually passes without me realizing it for a few days.

Good luck with your convention. Also: Sorry for the extra work.

People passing the buck and not taking responsibility is a running theme in Atlas Shrugged. It’s like a pandemic of irresponsibility that runs all through the story and gets worse as the entire country, and hence the world, devolves.

You are a good gerbil, Paddy. And I don’t mean that in the Richard Gere sense.

Jerry Atrick

Jerry is saddened by all the hate for DST. If up to me, we would be on DST 8 months and double DST for May, June, July, and August. There, take that, you haters!

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

What I would accept is that instead of pushing the clocks forwards or backwards by an hour at one time, that they spread it out over 12 days in 5 minute increments to reduce the shock.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Jerry Atrick

Having lived in the Pacific NW, I thought that they should just switch to DST permanently. The days are so short in the winter, that if you work a normal 8 to 5, it’s dark when you go to work and dark on your way home. But right before the switch to normal time, you have about an hour of Daylight when you get home. Which at least gives you something. But instead they switch off DST just when the extra hour in the afternoon would be useful and desirable.

If I were in Ukraine and things keep getting worse, I’d be thinking about a little black op to blow up something in Poland and blame it on the Russians.

Had to go into the SFV to get a crown put on one of my molars. The cheapest gas prices I saw for low grade gas was $6.23. The highest for premium was $6.85. I expect $7/gal will be here real soon and be the norm.

Probably the greatest storyline in pro wrestling ever -- the nWo invasion of WCW. RIP, Scott Hall.