Good morning, GN.

Mac, no matter what I yell at Jack Tatum, he just ignores me. He loves Mrs Sven, but I’m mostly there to just do his bidding.

Sunday “Hog Heaven” greetin’s, GN!

Hi, Sven!

Re latest HH-A HOA shenanigans: They’re claiming a “leak”, which we inspected in January of this year (and were told by the tenants the ceiling damage occurred prior to JimCo replacing the roofs) is still leaking. (Although they never reported any leaking as a result of heavy rains subsequent to Jim’s inspection.)

They had a bullshit “water test” done which claimed it’s still a problem. Said report provided zero information about what area of the roof was tested, methodology, name(s) of the person who tested and or wrote the report, etc.

It’s only six sentences long, with a couple of pics which provide effectively no context.

The photos of the allegedly leaking metal flashings are very peculiar: there’s a lot of paint missing from them. (All the flashings we installed received two coats of paint to match the shingle color on the ground prior to installation. Odd, that.)

The interior photo allegedly showing “water intrusion” is also highly unusual, given the “pattern” of the water.

The testing company is a general contractor; a license check yielded no C-39 (roofing) or D-51 (waterproofing) licensure. But their letterhead prominently mentions “Mold Remediation OSHA Training”.

Cue “powerful and obnoxious odor of mendacity”. This absolutely reeks of a desperate “set-up” for a mold claim / lawsuit.

Based on the pics, our best guess is that a high pressure nozzle was used to water test this roof. This would account for the missing paint plus nearly any roof can be made to leak if one uses a high pressure nozzle.

This was all in my email to lawbaw last night; we’ll see what his suggested course of action (if any) is.

Once again, I will state that Marvin Heemeyer did nothing wrong. 👿

=====================

Brenda gets her port installed early tomorrow morning; we’ll see if it has USB. 🙂

BBL (probably).

=====================

Biden
Last edited 5 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
BrendaK
Admin

Good afternoon! Sven, thank you and Mrs. Sven so much for the book. It’s irreverent, hilarious, and contains useful tips (many in the same vein). It’s absolutely perfect. I totally agree with the author that cancer can

eat-a-bag-dicks.jpg
Reply to  BrendaK

You are so very welcome, Brenda -- we are glad to have brought a smile to your face. Wish we could do more, but know that you are in our thoughts and our prayers. You too, Fatwa.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  BrendaK

Hey Brenda,

Harper understands what you are dealing with. And I wish I had her good attitude. A few percent has rubbed off on me, an that really is saying something.

Ugh. I slept poorly. Bad dreams.

Tonight tho, going to LA to see Alice Cooper. Still going strong at age 74, but how much more does he have left in the tank?

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

When I have bad ones, they are doozies.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

there’s this amazing Alice Cooper interview from when he was young. He was in some Nordic country.

It was shot on film, and it was preserved very well so it strangely looks like it was shot yesterday. The video quality doesn’t look old at all.

I can’t find it right now, or I’d link it.

The quality is amazing -- he’s led an interesting life. Thanks, Dv8. He wrote a memoir called Alice Cooper -- Golf Monster which is quite good. Rock history, life on the road, drugs and booze, addiction, rehab, sobriety, marriage, Christianity. Covers it all.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I swear I remember that Science Fiction “Cat Story.” I can’t place who wrote it.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Thanks, Mac for reminding me of it. It’s gonna nag me now, until I remember the author. Alan Dean Foster, maybe?