Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
The weekend is almost upon us!
I hope our Texas crew has survived the wild weather.

G’mornin’ from significantly trimmed and Happy Larryville, GN!
And g’morning, Paddy!

Didn’t quite get finished yesterday; mostly caulking and paint touch-up remaining. Also discovered that one of the ten 7′ pieces of fluted moulding was 1.5″ short, which was a scant 1/2″ too short to be usable where it was needed without waaaay too much finagling of multiple teensy scrap pieces. (Although we can use it for trimming an interior door during a subsequent phase of remodeling fun.)

Resser. Fresser.

So I need to snag another piece and get it painted for installation tomorrow, when we’ll also install the office crown moulding. (Behind which we’ll run some speaker wire for my nearly-forty-year-old KLH Model Sixes, which still sound great to me and will be wall-mounted in the office.)

I’m worried there won’t be enough speakers in there.) 😉

I hope our Texas crew has survived the wild weather.

[innerjooishmother]

And that they’ll check-in today, so we won’t have to worry about them.

[/innerjooishmother]

Mac
Admin
Mac

A little windy for a while yesterday but it was not howling much more than usual. Thanks for the concern.

Reply to  Mac

Glad you weathered teh, erm, heavy weather…and stopped-by to let us know, Mac.

Hope RabBeet and BW are doin’ alright, too.

Jerry Atrick

Howling like this?

Mac
Admin
Mac
Reply to  Jerry Atrick

No, that looks more like me!

Reply to  Mac

How about like this?

Jerry Atrick

Oooooh, I’m so excited about tonight’s caption contest. What time may I expect it to begin? I’ll be back at 9:00 EDT.

Kisses, BrendaK.

Reply to  Jerry Atrick

Ahem! It’s past 9:00 EDT -- where’s Sven’s captioning contest?

Little Sven is sad-disappointed once again. By a woman. Sniff.

Friends giving bad advice-one of my favorite scenes from The Wire:

httpv://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8f8j6_ziggy-takes-some-bad-advice_shortfilms

Hmmmm. Didnt embed. Let’s try it again with a different link to Youtube:

OK, so the ‘add a v to the http’ works for youtube but not for all videos.

Altho the youtube video seems to have some quality problems…. Sniff.

BrendaK
Admin

I apologize; mea cupa, mea maxima culpa.

In my defense, it’s been a lousy week. My contract ended and now I have to go find new work and it’s just a PITA all the way around.

I still love youse guys, though. And I’ll do better next week, just you wait and see.

It’s OK Brenda. Sniff.