Good morning, Gerbil Nation!
I wonder how the three cats Mac is watching will behave when their owners caretakers return?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Not to mention whether or not they permit Mac to survive until then. (Teh equipment-toppling incident may have been a dry-run at their attempt to cause an “unfortunate accident”.)

Jerry Atrick
Reply to  Machinist

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Mac --

Multiple “hehs!”.

I believe that LambiePieK can attest that “yes, dear” is heard rather frequently here at CasaK. (Good thing that all of my years in L.A. greatly increased my ability to fake sincerity…)

================

Today’s IRS hearings appear to be quite, erm, interesting:

McDermott’s a real piece of work. I shall refrain from expressing my wishes for him.

OTOH, I rather liked what this woman had to say:

Yeah, it’s all our fault. Damn peasants.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

It would also seem that IRS employees refused to say who issued the orders to target conservative groups:

It’d be nice if we could simply declare all IRS employees “enemy combatants” (which I don’t think is inaccurate, based upon personal experience) and treat them accordingly.

I had to laugh this morning when Obama did a press thingie during which he whined about Republicans blocking his judicial nominees for political purposes. Why, some of those judges have been waiting months and years for an up or down vote. At the same time across the street, you got American citizens wanting to be involved in the political process who have been waiting months and years for his administration to consider their tax status.

Ironic, that.

BrendaK
Admin

Excusa, Fatwa Darling Snoogie-woogums — did you really indicate that your ‘Yes, Dear’ is a product of fake sincerity?!

Why, yes. Yes you did.

I’m going to have to think about that for a bit.

Mac -- I saw what you winked there.

BrendaK
Admin

And heya Sven and Jerry and Paddy!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Iā€™m going to have to think about that for a bit.

Yes, dear.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

Surely you jest, Mac.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

Self-preservation is a high priority; BrideO’ArbuckleK is not shy about reminding that that I need to sleep sometime.